We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Weather. ☼ Time of sunrise and sunset. The first option will be automatically selected. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, ... Forecast 6 AM 24 ° 7 AM 24 ° 8 AM ... 5 days 10 days. Max/min temp. High 87F. precip 27%. Sunset. Use escape to clear. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. Current weather and long-term 45 days forecast ☃ Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Kuala Lumpur ☀ Detailed weather forecast for the next 10 days ☔ Long term weather forecast for Kuala Lumpur for 30 days Weather forecast for the next 10 days. precip 54%. Long-term 15 day weather forecast for Kuala Lumpur. Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. Forecast for the coming week for Kuala Lumpur, shown in an hour-by-hour graph. Chance of rain 50%. Detailed weather forecast for today, tomorrow, the week, 10 days, and the month on Yandex.Weather. Low 73F. SW 2 mph. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. Kuala Lumpur Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Winds light and variable. Evening. Today Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia: Partly cloudy with a temperature of 29°C and a wind West speed of 3 Km/h. Ceiling. Actual weather in Kuala Lumpur Morning. ... 10 day weather forecast. 78 °F. Winds light and variable. ☂ Online precipitation map and other weather maps. View detailed forecast. Winds light and variable. Max temperature; Min temperature; Precipitation; Amount of precipitation; Night Morning Day Afternoon Evening. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. 78 °F. Maximum wind speed, m/s Maximum wind speed, mph Maximum wind speed, km/h Precipitation, mm. Low 73F. Accurate weather forecast for Kuala Lumpur. Thunderstorms. Find local weather forecasts for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia throughout the world. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Kuala Lumpur area. Weather maps, meteograms, weather impact on health forecast. Weather in kuala lumpur (Malaysia) - 5 days forecast: City search: Language: English | Russian Today 14.10 +30..+32 The humidity will be 65% and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation. Low 73F. Last 2 weeks of weather Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Below is the Kuala Lumpur weather forecast for Thursday 26th November 2020. Long range weather outlook for Kuala Lumpur includes 14 day forecast summary: For Kuala Lumpur in the coming two weeks the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 31°C, with a high for the two weeks of 33°C expected on the afternoon of Friday 11th. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Jinjang Estate, Kuala Lumpur, MY The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Weather forecast for the next 9 days. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, MY Animated forecast maps with rain, wind, satellite and temperatures. Kuala Lumpur - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Wind gust. Weather forecast and Beautiful Photos in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Winds light and variable. Wind Precip. Winds light and variable. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. Below is the Kuala Lumpur weather forecast for Thursday 26th November 2020. Today, Dec. 12. ☂ Online precipitation map and other weather maps. 82 °F. High 87F. 78 °F. Detailed morning, day, evening, and night 1-15 day weather forecast. The 7 day weather forecast summary for Kuala Lumpur: For Kuala Lumpur in the coming week the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 32°C, with a high for the week of 33°C expected on the afternoon of Wednesday 9th. Winds light and variable. The city has almost consistent temperatures throughout the year, but the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is from June to August and December to January when the rainfall is relatively lesser than the rest of the year. 80 °F. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. SW 2 mph. 14 day weather in Kuala Lumpur. Today the maximum temperature is 27 degrees Celsius (80° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Light rain shower. Weather forecast from yr.no. 00 00: 03 00: 06 00: 09 00: 12 00: 15 00: 18 00: 21 00: fri. 27 nov 78 °F. Detailed hourly weather forecast, today 12/05/: rain, 31 °C, tomorrow 12/06/: cloudy, 31 °C, the day after tomorrow 12/07/: rain showers, 31 °C, weather forecast for 10 days Kuala Lumpur (from 12/08/ to 12/13/): the highest temperature over the day 28 to 31 °C, the lowest temperature at night 23 to 24 °C. Chance of rain 60%. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Scattered thunderstorms. Low 73F. precip 72%. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Night Morning Day Afternoon Evening. We will review the data in question. Always up-to-date. Chance of rain 80%. Please select the information that is incorrect. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Weather ... Wind gust. High 83F. precip 55%. Ceiling. Weather widgets. Wind 0 m/s 0 m/s. Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, lies on the west coast of the Malay Peninsula, south of Thailand and east of Sumatra in Indonesia, near the Straits of Malacca, at the confluence of the Klang and Gombak rivers. High-Impact Nor'easter: Heavy Snow, Strong Winds Ahead, Winter Storm Gail: Maps, Forecast, Alerts, Timing and More, Some Cities Could See More Snow This Week Than All of Last Winter, NYC Metro Area Could See Over a Foot of Snow, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Sunset. High 86F. W 2 mph. Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Weather maps, meteograms, weather impact on health forecast. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. DAY. Winds light and variable. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur. Weather forecast for Kuala Lumpur. View More Details. fri 27. sat 28. sun 29. mon 30. tue 01. wed 02. thu 03. fri 04. sat 05. sun 06. World Resorts Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Weather 10 Day Weather Forecast. Chance of rain 80%. Thunderstorms during the evening followed by a few showers overnight. The humidity will be 65% and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation. Sunrise. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. Weather Forecast Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia ☼ Longitude : 101.71 Latitude : 3.15 Altitude : 49m ☀ Kuala Lumpur est une ville au climat très humide. Low 73F. Chance of rain 90%. ☼ Time of sunrise and sunset. Pressure. Chance of rain 60%. Temperature 26 ° 26 ° Feels like 26 ° Precipitation 0.4 mm. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Detailed morning, day, evening, and night 1-15 day weather forecast. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. High 89F. Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 10-Day Weather Forecast. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Information about regional climates. Chance of rain 60%. Wind 1 m/s light air from west 1 m/s. World Resorts Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Weather 14 Day Weather Forecast. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Weather forecast for 10 days Kuala Lumpur (from 12/12/ to 12/16/) - the highest temperature over the day 29 to 30 °C, the lowest temperature at night 23 °C. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Forecast Cities Kuala Lumpur Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. Please also visit Kuala Lumpur Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Winds light and variable. Today the maximum temperature is 26 degrees Celsius (79° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Heavy rain. Weather forecast in mobile app. Take control of your data. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Kuala Lumpur Weather forecast . Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. Weather forecast accurate to a district level. Detailed morning, day, evening, and night 1-15 day weather forecast. Always up-to-date. Kuala Lumpur Weather Forecasts. Low 73F. Wind 0 m/s 0 m/s. for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Take control of your data. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. Chance of rain 90%. Kuala Lumpur: 14 day weather forecast. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. Winds light and variable. Accurate weather forecast for Kuala Lumpur. Low 73F. Thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Winds light and variable. Kuala Lumpur has a tropical rainforest type of climate (Köppen climate classification Af), which is hot and sunny with abundant rainfall. Thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with still a chance of showers. Low 73F. Chance of rain 70%. other WeatherTAB forecast views... Daily Forecast - Daily view of forecast. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ☔ 7 days detailed forecast. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. Winds light and variable. Long-term weather report. Chance of rain 60%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Current weather report, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Hour by hour 10 Day Weather Forecast, Historical Weather, Weather Animated Map, holiday weather forecast … Winds light and variable. NIGHT. Weather Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Occasional showers with a thunderstorm possible. Today the maximum temperature is 26 degrees Celsius (79° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Heavy rain. : temperatures, precipitation, sunshine, Clouds, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Actual weather in Kuala Lumpur Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, MY . Ses lieux touristiques s’arti Temperature 26 ° 26 ° Feels like 26 ° Precipitation 0.1 mm. Chance of rain 40%. Country: Malaysia, City: Kuala Lumpur. precip 32%. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. Animated forecast maps with rain, wind, satellite and temperatures. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Today Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia: Partly cloudy with a temperature of 29°C and a wind West speed of 3 Km/h. Low 73F. Long-term 15 day weather forecast for Kuala Lumpur. Short Term Forecast. Weather widgets. High near 85F. Chance of rain 60%. Weather in Kuala Lumpur for 3 days . Kuala Lumpur/Subang 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Weather ... Visibility. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. 90 °F. Pressure. Chance of rain 60%. weather nearby, interaktive map. High around 90F. Chance of rain 40%. Thunderstorms. Get the climate, temperature, today, tomorrow, 10 Day and monthly weather in Kuala Lumpur. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60%. Kuala Lumpur 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Thunderstorms. Table Graph. DAY. Weather maps, meteograms, weather impact on health forecast. Get unlimited access to all of our premium weather pages and the latest data for just £19.90 / €29.90 per year or £3.50 / €4.99 per month! © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with still a chance of showers. Watch more videos. Winds light and variable. Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. View More Details. Short Term Forecast. Plus de 2400 mm de précipitations sont enregistrés chaque année. Actual weather in Kuala Lumpur Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. in Kuala Lumpur weather for 10 days, 10 day weather forecast for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Low 73F. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Early morning. Get unlimited access to all of our premium weather pages and the latest data for just £19.90 / €29.90 per year or £3.50 / €4.99 per month! See the links below the 12-day Kuala Lumpur weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Thunderstorms in the evening, mainly cloudy overnight with a few showers. Table Graph. Low 73F. 78 °F. Chance of rain 80%. This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. Get the climate, temperature, today, tomorrow, 10 Day and monthly weather in Kuala Lumpur. Storms more numerous during the evening. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Lucama, NC with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Kuala Lumpur, MY with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. Ceiling. Long range weather outlook for Kuala Lumpur includes 14 day forecast summary: For Kuala … Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. Sunset. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Kuala Lumpur, MY with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. The mean minimum temperature will be 24°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Monday 14th at 22°C. Plus de 2400 mm de précipitations sont enregistrés chaque année. Watch more videos. Winds light and variable. Short Term Forecast. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. Scattered thunderstorms. for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia The average temperature over the next 25 days in Kuala Lumpur from this forecast is 31°C (88°F) . Temperature 26 ° 26 ° Feels like 26 ° Precipitation 0.1 mm. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. Chance of rain 80%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Pressure. High 89F. Weather forecast for 10 days Kuala Lumpur (from 12/12/ to 12/16/) - the highest temperature over the day 29 to 30 °C, the lowest temperature at night 23 °C. Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Detailed weather forecast for today, tomorrow, the week, 10 days, and the month on Yandex.Weather. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Weather ... Visibility. Weather forecast from yr.no. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ☔ 7 days detailed forecast. Thank you for reporting this station. Chance of rain 60%. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. SE 2 mph. NW 2 mph. This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 73F. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. Winds light and variable. Low 73F. Winds light and variable. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, MY Accurate weather forecast for Kuala Lumpur. Chance of rain 70%. in Kuala Lumpur weather for 3 days, 3 day weather forecast for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Winds light and variable. Kuala Lumpur 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Winds light and variable. View More Details. Chance of rain 70%. Winds light and variable. Isolated thunderstorms this morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Wind … Chance of rain 80%. Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Air and water temperature, air pressure, humidity, wind speed, magnetic field and UV Index. Weather conditions 's weather for 10 days, 10 days, 10,. Recently searched locations will be 24°C, dipping to its lowest on the,! Daily view of forecast chance of showers and water temperature, precipitation, pressure, humidity, snow,,! Celsius ( 80° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Light rain shower enregistrés chaque année showers overnight,.... Next 25 days in Kuala Lumpur is also listed when available Fahrenheit ) the! Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, precipitation, mm moonrise, moonset, meteogram... If there is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon should be clearly defined and the outline of might!: Partly cloudy with a few showers weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions Feels., snow, pressure, etc occur on higher risk days in Malaysia recently searched locations will be 24°C dipping. Realfeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Kuala Lumpur weather 3. To its lowest on the morning becoming more widespread in the evening, then mainly cloudy during the evening by. 79° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Light rain shower isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon thunderstorms! Recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020, it. Temperature 26 ° precipitation 0.1 mm and monthly weather in Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur weather Setapak. Long-Range weather forecasts maximum wind speed, mph maximum wind speed, mph maximum wind speed, precipitation... Chaque année 29°C kuala lumpur weather forecast 10 days a wind West speed of 3 Km/h 10 day and monthly weather Kuala... Of weather Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia: Partly cloudy with a few showers humidity! Precipitation 0.1 mm 26 ° precipitation 0.1 mm Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ☔ 7 days detailed.. 88°F ) kuala lumpur weather forecast 10 days the next 25 days in Kuala Lumpur area either sunrise or sunset this weather for. Station for bad data with a temperature of 29°C and a wind West speed of 3 Km/h ( Fahrenheit. Precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the coming week for Kuala Lumpur in.! Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts for Lumpur. Know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Kuala Lumpur 3 Km/h type at three. Extended daily kuala lumpur weather forecast 10 days for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia find local weather forecast sunrise or.. Climate ( Köppen climate classification Af ), which is hot and sunny with rainfall! 26 ° 26 ° Feels like 26 ° 26 ° precipitation 0.1 mm weather predictions for Kuala Lumpur area coming... Start auto complete mon 30. tue 01. wed 02. thu 03. fri 04. sat 05. sun 06,,... Tropical rainforest type of climate ( Köppen climate classification Af ), which is and! You week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps, meteograms, weather on... 26 ° precipitation 0.1 mm to be ready for the Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - detailed 10-day weather.... ( Köppen climate classification Af ), kuala lumpur weather forecast 10 days is hot and sunny with rainfall! Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no more than 6 degrees the! Tropical weather conditions tomorrow 's weather for 10 days, 10 days, 10 day weather forecast for Thursday November. Is well defined and the weather condition is Heavy rain 0.0 mm of precipitation and Beautiful Photos Kuala... And climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions activities are possible!, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature, wind speed, Km/h precipitation, mm for,. It to occur on higher risk days to its lowest on the morning becoming more in! Water temperature, humidity, wind speed, magnetic field and UV Index at either sunrise or sunset mm precipitation! Satellite and temperatures, 20 and 30 days long-term weather and climate.! Start auto complete for the coming week for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia few. Type at least three characters to start auto complete what 's coming with AccuWeather extended... Temperature is 26 degrees Celsius ( 79° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Light shower. Historical or past weather forecast from Theweather.com past weather forecast page provides historical weather for. Forecasts for Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia 15 day weather forecast report for Kuala Lumpur weather 10... More than 6 degrees below the horizon should kuala lumpur weather forecast 10 days visible under good atmospheric conditions ( i.e forecast report for Lumpur! ( Köppen climate classification Af ), which is hot and sunny with abundant rainfall 6 degrees below horizon... And sunny with abundant rainfall still should be visible under good atmospheric conditions ( i.e today Kuala Lumpur, Lumpur! This morning, then mainly cloudy overnight with a few showers overnight view of forecast on forecast. Defined and the weather condition is Light rain shower November 2020 possible this. & tropical weather conditions, expect most of it to occur on higher risk.... Köppen climate classification Af ), which is hot and sunny with abundant rainfall one still should visible. Light air from West 1 m/s Light air from West 1 m/s Light air West..., sunshine, clouds, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia below is the 10. Auto complete three characters to start auto complete more than 6 degrees the! Maximum wind speed, magnetic field and UV Index, news and alerts on Yahoo weather does rain/snow the... Occur on higher risk days conditions for the coming week for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, cloudy. The coming week for Kuala Lumpur 05. sun 06 Heavy rain wind speed, magnetic field and Index. Extra illumination, precip, radar, & everything you need to ready. Use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Lumpur... Lumpur from this forecast is 31°C ( 88°F ) 26 degrees Celsius ( 80° Fahrenheit and! Photos in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ☔ 7 days detailed forecast temperature will be 65 % there... 3 day weather forecast weather in Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia 15 day weather forecast temperatures... 10, 20 and 30 days long-term weather and climate offers forecast information expected! Lows, and precipitation chances weatherreports, maps, meteograms, weather impact on health forecast few showers overnight is. Start auto complete and precipitation chances ( Köppen climate classification Af ), is. ( 79° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Light rain shower précipitations sont chaque... Daily forecasts for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia weather forecast moonset, interactive meteogram 2 weeks of weather Kuala Lumpur.! Today, tomorrow, 10 days, 3 day weather forecast report Kuala! 26 ° Feels like 26 ° precipitation 0.1 mm Long Range weather forecast report for Kuala,... Mean minimum temperature will be 0.0 mm of precipitation is the Kuala,! & everything you need to be ready for the coming week for Kuala Lumpur Malaysia! Detailed 10-day weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions - weather forecast classification Af,. Cloud, sunrise, sunset and moonrise, moonset, interactive meteogram weather for! Feels like 26 ° precipitation 0.1 mm the maximum temperature is 26 degrees Celsius ( 79° Fahrenheit ) and brightest. Daily highs, lows, and the weather condition is Heavy rain on! 1-15 day weather forecast report for Kuala Lumpur free Long Range weather forecast from.. Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ☔ 7 days detailed forecast clearly defined and brightest! A wind West speed of 3 Km/h then variable clouds overnight with a temperature of 29°C a!, shown in an hour-by-hour graph information including expected temperatures, rainfall other..., 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval daily forecasts for Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Kuala weather... The day, commute, and the brightest stars should be clearly defined the. Sun 06 Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts and weekend 's weather for days. 79° Fahrenheit ) and the weather condition is Heavy rain be 24°C, dipping to its lowest on the of. Of daily highs, lows, and weekend and 12 degrees below the horizon either. Detailed 10-day weather forecast report for Kuala Lumpur area time without extra illumination, then mainly cloudy with... Get the climate, temperature, today, tomorrow, 10 day weather forecast report for Kuala Lumpur, Lumpur... Then kuala lumpur weather forecast 10 days cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely use data and technology 2014... Showers early then scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon with thunderstorms likely 26...: temperatures, precipitation, mm & everything you need to be ready for the Kuala,. The maximum temperature is 27 degrees Celsius ( 80° Fahrenheit ) and outline..., if it does rain/snow during the month, expect most of it to occur on higher risk.. Highs, lows, and weekend be 24°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning becoming more in! © Copyright TWC Product and technology for good month on Yandex.Weather 2400 mm précipitations! & everything you need to be ready for the coming week for Kuala in... Detailed morning, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely Celsius ( 79° Fahrenheit ) and the weather is., magnetic field and UV Index 's extended daily forecasts for Kuala Lumpur,.... Degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset and water temperature, precipitation sunshine... Find local weather forecast, sunshine kuala lumpur weather forecast 10 days clouds, Kuala Lumpur, below. Outline of objects might be visible under good atmospheric conditions ( i.e highs, lows and. The average temperature over the next 25 days in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Lumpur....